- Nursery morning session: 8.40-11.40am
- Nursery afternoon session:12.00-3.00pm
RECEPTION TO YEAR 6
- Morning session: 9.00-11.00am
- Playtime: 11.00-11.15am
- Lunchtime: 12.00-1.00pm
- Afternoon session: 1.00-3.00pm
No child should be on school premises before 08.30am, unless they are attending a club before school. The whistle is blown at 8.50am when children should line up at the appropriate place.
At the end of the school day children can be collected from the playground.
- Children bring a packed lunch from home or have a school meal which they will eat in the hall.
- Packed lunches brought from home must be in a suitable rigid plastic container and clearly labelled with the child’s name.
- Children may bring a drink to have with their lunch, which must be in a carton, a plastic bottle or flask. Cans and glass bottles are not allowed. Sweets, confectionary and fizzy drinks should not be included in the packed lunch. We encourage all children to have healthy lunch boxes and reward children who do so.
- Details of eligibility for free school meals and application forms are available from the Education Office on request.
- School Meals Supervisors support staff during lunchtimes and care for children in the dining hall / classrooms and on the playground / field.
- We are part of the National Fruit scheme. All children in Nursery, Reception and Years 1 and 2 have a free piece of fruit every morning, which is eaten at morning break. Children from Years 3 to 6 may bring fruit from home to eat at this time.
- Water is available from drinking fountains at break times. In addition children may bring bottles of water from home to drink in class; it must be in a “sports bottle” – either refillable or disposable and clearly named.