ALL CHILDREN ARE EXPECTED TO WEAR THE CORRECT SCHOOL UNIFORM AND FOOTWEAR:
- White shirt / polo shirt
- Red Bourne cardigan or jumper
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Red, black or grey tights (girls)
- Red gingham dress (optional - summer only)
- Plain black shoes (no sports branded trainers)
- In the winter children may wear boots to school but must change into their school shoes once they have arrived.
- Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied back and only small stud earrings are permitted.